









Well it's been about a month since I last updated. I am getting ready to go back to work in a week, which I am NOT looking forward to. Kate is growing up so quick, she seems to get longer each day but she is still skinny as can be! Just like her daddy :) She is doing her best to try and roll over, shes made it twice now but I thnk it was more of an accident, she usually just ends up on her side drooling. She is "talking" alot more now, she likes to hear how loud she can get sometimes I think and as much as everyone says how quiet she is I just don't feel the same way! She is so dang cute though! Anyway, we are just enjoying her everyday, she is such a special and beautiful little girl, we are so very blessed to have her. Peace and blessings to all of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment