












Well I'm back! It's been a crazy few weeks so we have pretty much just been in survival mode, but hopefully things are on the up swing. It's amazing to me how much babies need to learn that we as adults take for granted, like pooping or passing gas when we want to! Katelyn is growing like a weed, and by that I mean a long skinny weed! The girl just keeps getting taller but not much wider, which I know she will appreciate when she gets older. She must have gotten the skinny gene from her daddy, thank goodness. She still has her crazy Don King hair, it doesn't matter what I do to it, it just won't stay down but it's cute either way. She started smiling back at us a few weeks ago and it is so awesome. It just warms my heart when I pick her up in the morning and she has a big gummy smile on her face for me. It just melts me! Katelyn also is enjoying her "big sister" Scooter and I think Scooter has finally gotten somewhat used to Katelyn as well, as she will occasionally just lay down next to her and snuggle. Kate is not at all bothered by the dog, she doesn't even flinch when Scooter goes crazy barking or licks her face, she just smiles away! I really hope Scooter will be around long enough for Katelyn to really get to know her. Anyway, here are some more pics of our little darling, enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment