Hellllooooo!!! Well sping is almost here and we went to the tulip festival for the first time this year. the fun thing about having a baby is that you are required to do these things now. I wish Katelyn were a bit bigger so we could have taken better pictures of her but next year will be great. Speaking of Katelyn...she is getting SOOOOOO big! She is finally starting to out some meat on her bones. We go back to the ped (I always mess up and say the vet!) in a few weeks so I'll be interested in knowing what her weight is up to. She wants to put everything in her mouth and likes to grab anything she can get her hands on. Even the dog, but if the dog is close enough then I guess she deserves it. Kate can roll over from her tummy to her back really good but can only go from her back to her tummy some of the time. She isn't the biggest fan of tummy time so I guess thats the reasoning behind that! I recently went back to work and Pat and Mary have been watching Katelyn a few of the days I work. I know Kate enjoys it and I am pretty sure nana & papa enjoy it too! Hope you enjoy the pics, I have more but they will have to wait, I hear a crying baby....
No comments:
Post a Comment