Tuesday, January 19, 2010
january 19th
For the last few days I have been feeling like crap, some upper respiratory thing. Alot of coughing, sneezing and sniffling, all of which seem to startle Katelyn. We had her 2 week appointment with the pediatrician today and she is back up to 7 pounds 11 ounces, which is an ounce over what she was born at! She is right on target!! I was getting nervous she would still be underweight, but alas... I can now go to feeding her on demand as opposed to feeding her every 3 hours whether she is awake or not. It really sucks to wake a peaceful sleeping baby. I haven't had a chance to upload any pics in the last few days so for now I'll just say she likes to suck her fingers, poop and eat alot. Ahh... the life of a baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment